I am currently a Junior at Luther College majoring in Computer
Data Science. For the past two years I have been working as a Software Engineer at Luther College Software
Development department, and working as a Teacher Assistant for the Computer Science and Data Science
addition to these experiences, I had a Software Engineering internship in January 2018 at CloudInn, a
integrates online travel agencies in microservices architecture where I worked on two projects in
Development using Golang under Agile development. In terms of classes, I am done with all my Computer
Data Science classes but two; to be done in Spring 2019.
I started programming at the age of seven and have been learning about different technologies since then. I have a strong foundation in Computer Science and problem-solving, I have developed software apps and websites using different technologies that varied from C++ Socket Programming to React Native. I have also developed multiple statistical/analytical models in R and Python.
I graduated from United World College Maastricht with the International Baccalaureate Bilingual Diploma. I founded 2D Game Designing club in high school, volunteered and worked at multiple charities including Salvation Army Maastricht, Books4Life, and AZC Refugee Center. Also, I have been an organizing member of several committees, NGOs, and conferences; among those are UWC Egypt National Committee, iEARN, and TOK Conference Maastricht. In 2014, I successfully crowdfunded 50,000 USD to attend UWC Maastricht. I do blog occasionally.
I am expected to graduate from Luther College by May 2020. Among classwork taken so far (110+ credits): Intro to Data Science, Intro to Statistics, Fundamentals of Web Programming, Data Modelling and Querying, Intro to CS, Algorithms and Data Structures, Software Development Tools, Java OOP, Computational Models, Internet Programming, Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures, Programming Languages, Applied Statistics, Data Visualization and Analysis, Machine Learning, Computer Networks, and Operating Systems and Architecture.
Competition - Analytical - Intellection
Significance - Deliberative
Among Technical Skills
Arabic - English
Luther College Awards
Davis Scholar - Diversity Award
Software Development Engineering, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, and Entrepreneurship.
Please contact me if you have internship opportunities.
Dustin Cote, my direct manager at Luther College Software Development
Abdelrahman Ghareeb, Software Engineering Manager at CloudInn
I have had hands-on exposure, with a varying difficulty and problem scope, to each of the following:
• Programming Languages: Python, Java, Go, SQL, NoSQL, C#, C, CPP, SML, Solidity, Functional Programming,
• Web Development & Frameworks: HTML, CSS, JS, Flask, Django, Bootstrap, ASP.NET, Knockout.js, AngularJS, QT
• Tools: Linux, Unix, Shell, Powershell, Git, LaTeX, Nano, VS Code, Unity3D, XML, JSON, BSON
• Data Analysis/Libraries: R, Pandas, Numpy, Tablue, Excel
• Data Modelling: SQL, NoSQL, XML, JSON, BSON
• Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• MISC: Network Programming, Test-Driven Development, REST, MVC, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Heroku, PythonAnywhere
• APIs: Booking.com, SmartHotel, Reddit, Facebook, Spotify
• Interpersonal Skills: Teamwork, Communication, Problem Solving, Assertiveness, Research
• Others: Management, Marketing, Social Media